Elijah is 6 months old today!! I can't believe it has already been 6 months. Time has went by so quickly.
Elijah rolled from his back to his tummy yesterday when he was home with Daddy. I have noticed big changes in him just this week. He seems to be anxious to get moving; he is always trying to scoot, wiggle, or roll somewhere. He is sitting up (with some assistance) and has become much more vocal and aware of the sounds he is making. He also has taken to "singing himself to sleep" when he is tired.
This past weekend we had people over for a cookout. I loved getting to spend time with friends and family! I will post pics later but it was so great to see everyone.
2 days ago
1 comment:
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY ELI!!!
It is hard to believe that he is already 6 months old. Time sure has flown by! Please give him GREAT BIG HALF B-DAY SMOOCHES for us!!
Post a Comment